2017 Course Schedule to be announced
Summer Start is an intensive 6-week program that provides newly admitted international students an opportunity to jump ahead on university requirements and earn academic credit while paying UC summer tuition rates.
Summer Start includes:
- a variety of housing options
- peer advisers
- university orientation
- social activities
- introduction to American culture
- individual writing tutoring
- English conversation partners
- the opportunity to complete credit hours at summer tuition rates
Students who participate in Summer Start will not need to attend the International and National Orientation.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.