In response to the campus directives related to COVID-19 precautions, IAE will make some adjustments to its programs. This page will be updated as the situation develops.
Please refer to https://www.ucdavis.edu/coronavirus/ for campus-wide announcements, https://studentaffairs.ucdavis.edu/news/coronavirus-faqs for Student FAQs, and https://grad.ucdavis.edu/resources/corona-virus-updates-and-guidance for Graduate Student updates.
Updates to Graduate Programs
- Language & Culture Coaching will be offered online in Spring 2020 and Summer Session II. It is almost certain it will be offered online in Fall 2020 as well.
- Graduate student workshops will not be offered in Spring 2020.
- TOEP on March 16-20 has been cancelled. Students who are conditionally eligible to hold TA positions maintain their conditional status until in-person testing resumes.
- The TOEP will be offered online in Spring 2020 and in pre-Fall 2020 testing.
Updates to Undergraduate Programs
- The Pal Program will not host any large group events until further notice.
- Summer Start will be offered online this year.