The Pal Program Application for Summer Session II (and Summer Start) will open on Wednesday, July 18th.
Please note that Summer Start students are not eligible for multiple partners or course credit.
- Be an actively enrolled undergraduate student
- Be available for at least one hour per week to meet with a partner
How it works:
- Fill out a quick application with your preferences and availability
- When a suitable partner becomes available, we will email you with your partner's contact information
- Contact your partner right away to plan your first meet up
- Review our "Tips for Success" and "FAQ" pages for meetup ideas and answers to common questions
Earn Course Credit:
Indicate on your application that you would like to earn one unit of EDU 198 credit by working with two Pals for two hours a week throughout the quarter. After you have been matched with two partners, we will send you a CRN that you will use to enroll in the course. Throughout the quarter, you will be required to earn points by submitting writing, social media, or event assignments, as well as completing an Intercultural Effectiveness Scale assessment to track your learning.
Deadlines to apply for course credit:
- Summer II: August 8th
- Fall 2018: October 4th
- Winter 2019: January 16th
- Spring 2019: April 9th