Fall 2019 registration is open!
The Pal Program pairs up UC Davis undergraduate students for intercultural conversation experiences. Participants can use these sessions to increase their intercultural awareness, practice a target language, and develop friendships. Register today to meet peers from around the world!
- Be an actively enrolled UC Davis undergraduate student
- Be available for at least one hour per week to meet with a partner
How it works:
- Fill out a quick registration form with your preferences and availability
- When a suitable partner becomes available, we will email you with your partner's contact information
- Contact your partner right away to plan your first meet up
- Review our "Tips for Success" and "FAQ" pages for meetup ideas and answers to common questions