Winter 2019 registration is open!
- Be an actively enrolled undergraduate student
- Be available for at least one hour per week to meet with a partner
How it works:
- Fill out a quick application with your preferences and availability
- When a suitable partner becomes available, we will email you with your partner's contact information
- Contact your partner right away to plan your first meet up
- Review our "Tips for Success" and "FAQ" pages for meetup ideas and answers to common questions
Earn Course Credit
How to join:
- On your application, first indicate that you would like to work with two Pals, and then that you would like to earn one unit of EDU 198 credit. Your application must be submitted before the deadline below in order to be considered for the course.
- We will work to find you two partners based on your preferences, but this will depend upon applicant availability. After you have been matched with two partners, we will email you a CRN to add the course.
- Course seats are limited and students should be registered by the end of week 2 at the latest in order to participate.
Deadlines to apply for course credit:
- Fall 2018: October 4th
- Winter 2019: January 16th
- Spring 2019: April 9th
- All students must complete one summary evaluation essay due during finals week.
- In addition, students must earn additional points through a combination of optional assignments, such as an online intercultural survey, an in-person goal setting session, journal entries, social media posts, and event attendance.