Fall 2019 registration is open!
The Pal Program pairs up UC Davis undergraduate students for intercultural conversation experiences. Participants can use these sessions to practice their target language, acquire intercultural competence, explore campus, and enrich their college experience. Register today to meet peers from around the world!
- Be an actively enrolled undergraduate student
- Be available for at least one hour per week to meet with a partner
How it works:
- Fill out a quick registration form with your preferences and availability
- When a suitable partner becomes available, we will email you with your partner's contact information
- Contact your partner right away to plan your first meet up
- Review our "Tips for Success" and "FAQ" pages for meetup ideas and answers to common questions