Winter 2020 registration will open December 16th.
The Pal Program pairs up UC Davis undergraduate students for intercultural conversation experiences. Participants can use these sessions to increase their intercultural awareness, practice a target language, and develop friendships. Register today to meet peers from around the world!
- Be an actively enrolled UC Davis undergraduate student
- Be available for at least one hour per week to meet with a partner
How it works:
- Fill out a quick registration form with your preferences and availability
- When a suitable partner becomes available, we will email you with your partner's contact information
- Contact your partner right away to plan your first meet up
- Review our "Tips for Success" and "FAQ" pages for meetup ideas and answers to common questions